The settlements module is accessible via Process/Settlements.
The user can enter settlements and reconcile them against invoices IN. The process is divided in two steps which can be handled separately.
The settlement list shows the settlements which have already been entered into RCP and their status:
The user defines the search criteria and launches the research by clicking on the button ‘Search’.
Creating Settlements in RCP:
Settlements can be created in the screen « Processes/ Settlements », via « Add » button. A new entry will be created to enter the settlement information:
- The settlement amount (can be positive or negative).
- The settlement currency: by default EUR but modifiable.
- The Reception date: past or current date
- Agent/Contractual agent: Selection amongst the agents which are defined as contractual agent in the agreements IN.
- The Counterparty accounting reference: Selection amongst the references available of Agreements IN linked to the contractual agent.
Save or Cancel with the corresponding button.