MANAGES COMMISSIONS AND REBATES FOR ANY SIZE COMPANY REGARDLESS OF HOW COMPLEX YOUR REQUIREMENTS ARE
Because there are so many variables tied into retrocessions/trailer fee calculations, they typically consume large amounts of time with few guarantees that they are accurate. When you consider that retrocession payments are often the largest single cost to the management of a fund, it is vital that they are managed properly.
With our solution, you can manage your most complex commission schemes with ease, accurately, and with maximum transparency. That is a big promise but F|S Commissions has delivered time and time again for small and large organizations alike.
F|S COMMISSIONS STREAMLINES RETROCESSION & TRAILER FEE CALCULATIONS
F|S Commissions fully automates the process and negates the need for large administrative overheads. It gives flexibility to something that is infamously inflexible, whilst also providing transparent and accurate information to management whenever needed.
FIN|SOFT has implemented F|S Commissions for fund management companies and fund service providers alike. It is a robust software application that can be customized to suit a diverse range of needs.
- Management of the distribution network and agreements, with the ability to handle any standard and special conditions
- Real-time calculation engine featuring a rich library of flexible calculation formulas
- Disaggregation of ICSD and omnibus account positions
- Automatic import of custodian statements and allocation of positions
- Flexible and automated payment workflow
- Customizable dashboard
- Calculation and reconciliation of transactions, positions, and assets
- Large choice of standard reports as well as an integrated reporting cube accessible by all major BI tools
- Automate your retrocession/rebate process
- Configure the workflow to your specific requirements
- Extend your ability to calculate increasingly complex calculations
- Support multiple TAs and multiple currencies across multiple regions
- Calculate and pay distributors quickly after period end
- Routinely correct errors and make recalculations
- Be MiFID II compliant